Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:23:56 -0400
I'd like to echo this.  Wikipedia can be a useful source--but since the authors are mostly anonymous, no one takes any public responsibility for what they write.  There is a direct connection between accountability and quality (something that is true for the administration of government and business as well).

All best,
Kevin