From:
David Kiracofe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 09:30:05 -0400
"Apparently" -- well, that's the hub of the matter, isn't it?  No one living knows for sure and the stories the dead have passed down don't (or won't) satisfy us.   I still think it uncivil to discuss a woman's character in public, particularly one whom we know not at all -- and that speaks for itself.

David Kiracofe

David Kiracofe
History
Tidewater Community College
Chesapeake Campus
1428 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, Virginia 23322
757-822-5136
>>> <[log in to unmask]> 05/16/08 9:28 PM >>>
She had children without apparently knowing who the father of same  were.
Res ipsa loquitur.

"Oral history isn't worth the paper it is written on."  JD  Southmayd.

JD Southmayd a/k/a J South

In a message dated 5/16/2008 7:23:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,