From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:35:38 -0500
Wonderful, wonderful.  I just KNEW there was some way to do it.  I vote for
that article on Al Ruebush and the 116th Infantry Band ca. 1915-1918 as
being one of the first to go up.  You can make this offering a multi-media
one by adding background music from his STONEWALL BRIGADE MARCH.

Randy Cabell