From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:53:10 -0500
Maybe we need to get a Native American shaman or whoever to smudge
Jamestowne. It's almost like a curse- the movie "The New World" a few
years ago, so heralded, so advertised all over the country, articles
in magazines and newspapers, the LA Times website had a video ad
running for several months, a big-name director, this is finally
going to be "it", the world will know of Jamestowne... and the movie
almost sank without a trace. Very frustrating.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone