From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:43:07 -0400
What if, the publication were done only in html so that those who want to
read it online don't have to deal with scrolling up and down the columns as
they do with two columns in pdf?

What if the publication could sell ads and no one would have to subscribe
other than to the free monthly newsletter that announces what is in it?

What if the authors of the articles and stories were to get into the habit
of putting hyperlinks in their content so it would be easy for the online
reader to check out the definition or source of a piece of information?

What if I was able to pursuade my Enabling Support Fund to provide the web
space to get it started, for free?

Anne
Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert