From:
Joe Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:59:02 -0700
Henry,

I have corresponded with folks about Archie Chanler --
maybe you, can't immediately recall. Anyway, one
member of Archie's extended family -- a man with the
CHANLER surname -- has tested in the Chandler DNA
Project and, so far, does not match any tested member
of any other family by any variation of the name:
Chanler, Chandler, Chaundler, etc.

It would be especially helpful if at least one other
man with the CHANLER surname known to be a member of
this family by "traditional research" would test.

jc