From:
Peggy McPhillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:35:13 -0400
The Norfolk Public Library is beginning a Digital Images Project, to
digitize many of our @20,000 local photographs and 50,000 negatives and
post a selection onto our web site. We are looking for a detailed manual(s)
that will help with both technical and procedural steps. We have found
several but are looking for more to choose from - is anyone on this list
aware of a good collection of digital images on a Virginia (or elsewhere)
library web site, so that we might contact that library to inquire about
any manuals that they may have developed? We will be in touch with Library
of Virginia, of course. Thanks in advance.

Peggy McPhillips