Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:43:16 EST
In a message dated 3/22/2003 12:00:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Date:   Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:53:57 -0800
> From:   Hollis Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: National Museum African American History &Culture
>
> Is there an agenda?  For those of us who just learned
> about the meeting and need to decide which day to
> attend, it would help if we knew what to
> expect...thanks
>

> Hollis Gentry

Hi Hollis,

The original message came from Barbara Walker, ask her or look at the Web
Site featured on the original message.  That may tell you what you want to
know.  Also, it said the only day the public may speak is Tuesday.  So maybe
that's when you might want to go.

Karen