From:
Eric Huffstutler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2016 19:21:37 +0000
The Saturday closure is absolutely ridiculous. Why not close another weekday since people who work, can only get there on Saturdays to do work or after they get off work, which you close the same time at 5:00pm. I thought a public library was supposed to be citizen - public access friendly.

Not all of the genealogy records are accessible online. City Directories not online. Ancestry not available remotely to name a couple brick walls with being only able to visit on weekends.

If they take away hours and inconvenience the working class, I hope they will compensate in other areas!

Eric