From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:53:22 -0400
The CBC has 43 or 45 members (I can't remember at the moment.)  The CBC as a
group probably would not be the endorsing agent if the Caucus as a whole
didn't support the letter.  It is often difficult to get a caucus, or even a
formal committee to be all present for a single event like the signing of a
letter.  (Some one help me out of this bad syntax.)  The life of a House or
Senate member is quite a busy one.

I suppose the best way to answer your question is for you to email his
Capitol office and ask whether Congressman Scott supports the letter or not.
He may have been in his district when the decision was made to prepare the
letter and send it.  He certainly would have been consulted.

Harold S. Forsythe