From:
"EDWARD.BOND" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 15:34:29 -0500
There is at least one master's thesis on the topic (William and
Mary, 1984) as well as a book published in 1988: Margaret
Connell Szasz, Indian Education in the American Colonies.  I
suspect there is also material about the Anglican Church's role
in Thad Tate's portion of the most recent history of the
College of William and Mary.  I have also addressed some of the
practices followed during Lent at the College ca. 1735 that
included slaves, indentured servants, Indians, and
underclassmen, in my own work.

Edward Bond
Associate Professor of History
Alabama A & M University

Editor Elect
Anglican and Episcopal History
The Quarterly Journal of the Historical Society of the
Episcopal Church