From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:36:09 -0500
Joanne, I thought of one more thing.....A couple of years ago,  several
researchers with whom I have chatted about the 1763 event agreed to join:

So that when we chatted the messages would be archived and also that the
messages would reach a larger audience.  We haven't chatted in a
while....but you might look back in the archives to see if there is
anything helpful there.  It is a very quiet list, so searching the
archives should not be a huge job.  I can't tell you how much we talked
about Col Bouquet and etc....but I am thinking that the website that I
sent you to use on the "way back machine" was from discussion on that
mail list...and as I said prod me after the holidays and I'll pull out
some of my files and piles.  Marsha