Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 23:11:03 -0500
Whoaa....I was impressed with your work and agreed wholeheartedly, Steve,
with your previously expressed concern about and refereeing for _the
Authority of Science_.  However, your now making so many emotional claims,
including those involving contemporary politics, and in particular how we
are going to wake up to an entirely new way of understanding and revising
(Virginia?) history after the Nov. 4 election seems to be throwing religious
palms at a really weird political messiah....
(I guess you're speaking of Senator McCain.)

I wonder what many of us may be (re-)thinking by the time Easter or Ramadan
rolls around.

This TJ-SH discussion is indeed warping people's minds in many ways....some
we haven't even started to think about....so why not stop now.

Neil McDonald