From:
Surry & James City <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:48:00 -0500
Greetings All!

I noted recent references to early Virginia land boundaries on the list.
Lyle Browning referred to an article I wrote for an ASV Bulletin about
twenty years ago. In case there are still a few souls who would like to
try their hands at plotting old Virginia Land Boundaries, I have revised
that old article and put it up on VFAR's web site, along with a revised
Bearing Equivalent Table, Compass, and some old linear measurement
equivalents. I hope it will be helpful.

VFAR's web site URL is below.

Best wishes,
--
Eve S. Gregory, Director
Virginia Foundation for Archaeological Research, Inc.

James City County, Virginia, VAGenWeb web site & James City List
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vajamesc/
Surry County, Virginia, VAGenWeb web site & Surry List
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society web site
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/
York County, Virginia, VAGenExchange web site
http://www.genexchange.com/county.cfm?state=va&county=york