From:
Harriet Lee Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:25:36 -0500
Thanks to all who have responded to my question about 19th century crops. I
have a lot of good sources to check into now.

To all you history buffs - please mark your calendar for June 11, 2005 for
Harrisonburg's "Court Days Festival" - sponsored by Harrisonburg Downtown
Renaissance. It will take place around Court Square in downtown
Harrisonburg. Admission will be free and we'll be having a number of events
including (but not limited to) Court Case Dramatizations, Street Re-enactors
, Artisan Demonstrations & Sales, Period meals & snacks, sing-alongs and an
1850s Grand Ball (ticket event). Hope some of you will be able to attend.

Harriet Welch