From:
"Hardin, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:15:07 -0400
While Wilson was born in Virginia, he lived here
only five years before his parents moved him
south; he is most stronngly associated with New
Jersey.  I suppose we could make as tenuous a claim
to Douglas MacArthur, seeing as we have his entombed
body in Norfolk.  Of course, we here in Virginia are
a bit spoiled in that we have a good number of
choices for the great persons list.  One wonders
what they do for SOLs in Delaware or Rhode Island.
________________________________

Dr. David S. Hardin
Assistant Professor of Geography
Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences
Longwood University
Farmville, Virginia 23909
Phone: (434) 395-2581
e-mail: [log in to unmask]