From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:55:26 -0400
This will reply to both Henry Wiencek and Paul Finkleman. Henry: TJ in a
letter to Thomas Mann Randolph, Jr, on Feb 29, 1796 (4 months after
Harriet I's birth) references Adrian Petit, Mr Page, Mr. Robertson and a
wedding. This is in the Edgehill Papers. Does this mean that Adrian is
STILL awound Monticello?

Paul: Herb's theory isn't simply that it's anyone but TJ. NO, Herb's
RESEARCH, not theory, indicates that TJ is NOT a father of any of
Sally's children.