From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 22:41:06 -0700
I am a descendant of People of Color who fought in the United States Colored
Troops. One of my Great Great Uncles (who was born free in Fredericksburg),
fought with the 54th Massachusetts. One of my Great Great Grandfathers was
born in Virginia, moved to Pennsylvania, and was part of the Underground
Railroad in Pennsylvania. There were many Americans (black, white & Native)
who put their lives on the line to end slavery.

Anita Wills

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Official Opposition Events
>Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:52:48 EDT
>
>If there is anything to celebrate, it is America's decision to end slavery
>and free to slaves to become part of our great society.
>
>J. South

>http://www.aol.com.

Live Hotmail.