From:
Garland Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:28:13 -0400
Hi Harold - great to hear from you!

I will check out that journal article....I was dead wrong with Moody's shop.
I thought is was on Francis Street just north of where Providence Hall is
now. Is there much more information about Moody's operation there...and is
that the site of the Public Carpenter's Shop? I love the reference to the
men dragging the cannons from Moody's shop to fire off a salute in front of
the Raleigh in honor of Washington's Birthday. (And I would love to re-enact
that confrontation FOR Washington's birthday.)

Cheers, Garland