From:
Jon Brudvig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:46:58 -0600
Greetings from North Dakota,

It was great to recognize somebody from W&M on the list.
I loved working in Swem Library during my stay in Virginia.
Please give my regards to Jim R. and everyone who may remember me in the
Gov Docs Department.

Sincerely,
Jon Brudvig
Associate Professor & History Education Program  Director
University of Mary
Bismarck, ND 58504