From:
ELIZABETH RODERICK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:13:29 -0500
Hi - the Virginia Board of Public Works collection contains more than 900
maps - all of which have been digitized and mounted on-line using
a viewer interface that makes it possible to zoom into very large
maps.

http://www.lva.lib.va.us

Go to Digital Library Program, then Maps, Gazetteers and Geographical
Resources.  After you click on BPW, you can jump down to a link
that will take you to all of the maps, or you can use the search
engine by typing Patrick and Henry County.

The Patrick County map is in four parts.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Roderick                              email ([log in to unmask])
Director, Digital Library Program               email ([log in to unmask])