From:
Chawnzmit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chawnzmit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:47:52 -0400
I just participated in a commemoration for Isaac Hite in the Valley.  It turns out that he attended W&M about the same time as my ancestor Willam Cabell, but it looks like he left in 1778 to join the Army, while my William stuck around and was a member of the W&M Company at the Siege of Yorktown.

Are there any books or such on who was in the student body, say between 1776 and 1782?  And who was in the William and Mary Company, as part of the Virginia Militia I guess.

Randy Cabell