Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:47:39 -0500
I would like to beg the assistance of the numerous informed
folk on this listserv.  I apologize in advance for my
laziness--it strikes me that it is at least possible that
some one here will know this off the top of their head, and
save me some sleuthing.

I am trying to track down the location of two collections of
original manuscripts, transcriptions of which were published
in the early VMHB and WMQ.

The first collection is published as "Papers relating to the
Administration of Governor Nicholson and to the Founding of
William and Mary College," VMHB 8 (1900-1901).

The second collection is published as Herbert L. Gantner,
comp. "Documents Relating to the Early History of the College
of William and Mary and the History of the Church in
Virginia," WMQ 2nd ser., 19 (1939).

If I had to guess, I'd say either Swem or Rockefeller.  Can
anyone confirm that?

Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin R. Hardwick, Ph.D.