From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:50:42 -0500
Tameka,

This sounds very interesting and definitely one of the less-told aspects of the war. I belong to a Virginia political blog that is going to be exploring this very subject over the next few years. That should be a refreshing change of pace from the usual day-to-day stuff that gets kicked around there. It is a Republican Party oriented blog/news page but it will be exploring Republicanism as it existed during the Civil War. If something interesting comes along, I'll be sure to report here.

Craig Kilby