From:
Gregory Stoner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:36:49 -0400
I imagine the site referenced could be College Landing (also known as Prince
Anne Port), located just to the south of Williamsburg.  A great article on the
history of
College Landing can be found in the April 12, 1959 issue of the Daily Press
(Newport News).

Gregory Stoner
Virginia Historical Society

--
Gregory H. Stoner
Library Assistant

Interested in becoming a member of the Virginia Historical Society?

Click on the link below:
http://www.store.yahoo.com/vahistorical/membership.html