Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:39:45 +0000
Kevin et al,
As a descendant of people who were enslaved in Virginia your statement: "the moral evil of slavery,........very well may have been so deep and so pervasive as to render moot ......desire to find moral heroism in the choices of the founders".  My sentiments exactly; I am a living witness! Indeed "Founding Fathers" is what they were! Best regards. EVP