Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 15:43:37 EDT
Exactly, and to suppose that an educated, cultured and abnormally hygienic
man of Jefferson's stature hung out in the slave quarters to satisfy some
middle-aged sexual urge is ridiculous on its face, at least to another educated,
cultured, middle-aged hygienic man.

J.D. Southmayd
_www.southmayd.net_ (http://www.southmayd.net)  is my web  site.

In a message dated 5/15/2008 3:39:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,