From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:35:21 -0600
The Clayton Library in Houston, has many family history books. One building
is devoted to family history books and other artifacts. I will go to Clayton
and get the names of the lee books.
I am a descendant of the Charles Lee, Cobbs Hall, whtch the Stratford group
does not seem to mention. Oh well, no big deal, we are still descendants of
Richard the immigrant.
Thanks for the response!
Jpa
Texas