From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:30:38 -0500
When I get involved with one of these, I invariably start with the
first land patents that defined European settlements and work from
there. Some of the counties have been replatted. You could check with
DeedMapper and see if the files have been created, otherwise it is a
really interesting project that will contribute much to your
generation of grey hairs.

Lyle Browning