From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:43:30 -0500
Unfortunately people don't read, don't understand, or it doesn't fit their
picture so they discard the facts.  I just bought Master of the Mountain by
Wiencek to read. What happens when I open up to the Hemings family tree?
Thomas Jefferson is diagrammed as the father of ALL of Sally's children.
Given the author couldn't get that straight now I am arguing with myself if
the book is worth reading. How much more is incorrect?

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach