From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:12:15 -0500
Very interesting, thanks for the clarification. So maybe we should
turn it back into a field hospital and Indian School? <g>

Ok, so I'll agree with the cross set out on Sundays and as required.
But I still say Nichol could have done a better initial job of making
his changes. Presented this history to the community, perhaps, to
bolster his point? Usually people can be reasonable, if you let them be.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone