Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:01:03 -0600
Near day's end of Nov. 1 Neil McDonald criticized Steve Corneliussen for his
posting and its wording earlier that evening, subject as above.  After a
lingering stomach-gnaw and taking time to study Steve's comments
individually, and their context, I feel need to apologize.  It now seems to
me that Steve was addressing this TJ-SH matter from within his heart and I
should not have interfered with his intended impact.  I can only say that I
initially 'mis'read some of his commentary as backing false claims and
partisan politics rather than as important substance that Steve felt should
matter to many.

A person's rational heartfelt beliefs may be challenged from another
perspective or questions raised, but should never be mocked.

I am taking liberty to include Steve's posting below for review.

Neil McDonald