From:
"Kimball, Gregg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:42:53 -0500
I would be happy to discuss any individual teacher's needs directly.
Feel free to contact me off-list.  I have never "skyped," but would
welcome the opportunity to learn.  We come into the classroom when we
can, but the Library's main focus has been on resources aimed directly
at teachers.  We held a teacher's institute last summer on our "Union or
Secession" project, and anticipate holding it again next year now that
the exhibition and website are "live."  Frequently, educators who come
to these sessions will ask us to present to teachers in their system or
they will spread the word themselves, making it a fairly efficient way
for a very small staff to have a significant impact. We also will be
offering student tours of the exhibition.

As several folks have suggested, there are numerous qualified candidates
around the state who might come into the classroom in person or
virtually.

Gregg Kimball