From:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:51:54 -0700
Thanks all who recommended a James Madison bio.  You are a wonderful group.

   I'm going to start with the one by Ralph Ketcham, which several of you recommended, but I intend to  follow it up with Richard Labunski' s new book, James Madison and the Struggle for the Bill of Rights.  Lots of time for summer reading in our part of  h-o-t  Arizona, where it's too hot and too far to drive to the library.

  Joanne

--
Paul Finkelman
Chapman Distinguished Professor of Law

918-631-3706 (office)
918-631-2194 (fax)

Starting July 1:

Paul Finkelman
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, New York 12208-3494

518-445-3386 (office)