From:
James Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:28:03 -0500
It is with some regret that I leave the list. VA-Hist is sponsored by,
but regrettably not policed by the State Library. It should promote
research, instead it is dominated by a small number of opinionated
persons who do not understand how to do even basic research. The
result is a constant stream of messages that require the frequent use
of the delete key. I'm just tired of it and would prefer to spend my
time more productively.

James H. Brothers IV, RPA
Registered Professional Archaeologist