From:
"Selby, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:20:27 -0400
Dear Mr. Bergstrom:

   Thanks for your informative response.  This is why I like this ListServe.
Experts can provide quick, clear, and concise answers to a variety of questions
that would take some of us days to research.  I had a student ask about this
practice once, and I did not have the complete answer.  Now I do--thanks!

John Selby