From:
"Wilson, Donald L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:35:15 -0500
RELIC is pleased to announce the premier issue of our free electronic
journal, Prince William Reliquary.   This quarterly magazine of genealogy
and local history for Prince William County, Virginia, is sponsored by the
Ruth E. Lloyd Information Center (RELIC), a department of the Prince William
Public Library System.  It is edited by our very capable and dedicated
volunteer, Carolyn Lynn.  Among the material contained in this first 24-page
issue:

Prince Willliam deaths from Virginia burial transportation permits
1910-1914.
Employee lists for the American Agricultural Chemical Company and Cabin
Branch Mining Company 1910-1920.
Index to the 1850 agricultural census (including names, acreage, and page