From:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:23:04 -0500
Henry,

Take a look at Richmond's Wartime Hospitals by Rebecca Barbour Calcutt
(Gretna, Louisiana: Pelican Publishing Company, 2005).  Excellent info on
Chimborazo and other Richmond hospitals during the Civil War, including a
map to the 85 facilities discussed.  It's probably available from some
library on ILL.

Mary Beth Dalton
Williamsburg VA