Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 02:27:19 -0500
I happen to think that the man has personal, political aspirations and had
hoped to use this episode simply to draw attention to himself and his
agenda. He KNEW from the beginning that this was an outrageous act and that
it would cause dissention and controversy and that is why he did it. The
reason he never asked anyone's opinion nor discussed it with anyone was
because he would have been told not to do it. This was an act of
narcissistic self-promotion.
I pray he fails in his wretched endeavor.