From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 23:04:25 -0500
Herbert,

So you say that the whole article in the newspaper is to be deemed a lie
just because YOU can't "prove" that Dolley was there. It was, after all
scientifically possible for Dolley to have been there. It is possible that
Dolley named him but not on the day he was born. Perhaps before he was born,
or perhapswhen he was Christened, if he was. In any event, this is the only
part of the article that is affected by your lack of success in proving it
happened, so the rest of the article can be valid and true. No "LYING" is
proved. It is just a conjecture.

And you wonder why LIAR comes up when I write to you?

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org