From:
Jackson Jarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 06:38:58 -0800
To All:
Please forgive me if this topic has been discussed
already, but I was curious: If any of you have read
Norm Ledgin's DIGANOSING JEFFERSON, what do you think
of the book? Are its arguments and supports sufficient
and valid, merely suggestive, or more or less totally
in error? Apart from the case Ledgin attempts to make
in the book, what do you think of the idea - the
possibility - that Jefferson had Asperger Syndrome,
was on the autism spectrum, or had autistic-like
characteristics?

My interest in this based on work as an independent
scholar, studying Jefferson, and work with an agency
that serves clients with autism. I also have an
additional reason that I do not want to reveal, for
fear of affecting any responses.

Thank you,

Jarl K.Jackson