From:
Bill Welsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:24:03 -0400
Hi Sarah,

I've been undecided as to how to handle this, but have finally wanted to let
you know.  I try to limit my emails to the group to one per month, so as not
to become too pervasive.  I've already sent out my October note.  Plus, I've
been very careful over twelve years to not send anything (pretty much) non
American Revolution.   I've read about Dr. Owsley, and his work is certainly
very interesting.   But this being Civil War doesn't fit.  I maintain three
lists, so sending anything is always a bit of a problem, given changing
addresses, etc.

So I'm sorry that I would be sending it to the group.  I do hope that you
understand.  However, I'm more than happy to forward any St. John's info
related to our topic.  My preference is to always receive it as early as
possible, so I can include it in my monthly note.  Bert Dunkerly told me
about the coming January replay of Arnold Raids Richmond.  Please definitely
send that info, so it can be forwarded.

I do suggest that you immediately send your info to the Virginia History
list, maintained by the Library of Virginia.  I send all my notes there.  At
last count, there were about 535 recipients.  Here's the details.
http://www.lva.virginia.gov/public/elect_discuss.asp  I recommend that you
send info re: all your programs to the list, if you don't already do so.

Sorry that I can't assist.  Thanks.

Bill