From:
"Finkelman, Paul <[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 01:25:28 +0000
I hate to say it, but if the Freedom Center has this on its walls, the Freedom Center is just wrong,  see the post I just put on this list serve.

Paul Finkelman, Ph.D.
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

518-445-3386 (p)