Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:21:07 -0700
I did not mean to infer that you were not told this. There were a
significant number of people even working for Senator Byrd who really did
not care for him. Even in my case, it took some time to separate political
feelings from personal.

That being said. I will not engage in a sniping war of comments in this
forum. If anyone has any questions on my comments. Let us take it off line.
Thank you to all the contributors to this site.

Glenn Gregory