From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:46:27 -0400
Thanks, Pete.  I usually find historical fiction embarrassingly ill-
informed and implausible, but there are notable exceptions (Kenneth
Roberts and Maryse Conde come to mind)--and a recommendation from you
about a book on Washington is all I need to convince me I'd enjoy it.

--Jurretta Heckscher
(if we're still testing, this comes from Arlington, Va., via Earthlink)