From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 21:55:34 -0400
Herb,

You are not going to like this statement, but I find all the material you
claim to be "untruth" to be quite believable considering all the issues
involved.

I am now reading Jon Kukla's book and again, find it very logical, well
reasoned, and quite believable. It is measurably more believable than what
you keep saying. Jefferson seems to have had great difficulty with women,
considering them less worthy overall than men, and suited only to adorn a
house. It's no wonder that the first woman he swooned over, turned him down,
which he seemed to then blame on all the faults of women in general. Seems
that the Walker case, as illustrated in Kukla's book was more than a mere
indiscretion - but an all out effort to debase the wife of a close friend.

Herb, it is always better to look at the broader picture. Limiting your
belief to only scientific testing is limiting your ability to approach this
issue logically.

If you clear your mind of your prejudice, you may be able to let in a little
sunshine and logic.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert