Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:17:50 EDT
Sounds like its a white elephant best torn down and closed.

Or else, leave it up to the private sector to develop it as was done with
the Charleston battery.

If the City of Hampton wants it, let them raise the funds.

Anytime Federal money is poured into a project it is wasted.  I am  sure we
can all agree on that.

By the way, who exactly lives there now?

J South