From:
Daniel Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:06:49 -0500
Yeah, yeah.

Another one of those "check the sources" historians with no respect
whatsoever for the transcendental value of "truthiness."

You probably think all those children in the Theresienstadt films
weren't happy either, even though they were, clearly, laughing,
dancing, and performing in plays . . .  and OFFICIAL government
sources . . . not the mention the International Red Cross . . .
provided documentation showing, among other things, they were even
better fed than the poor German soliders fighting godless Communism
on the eastern front.

I am shocked . . . shocked  . . . by your clever, hidden suggestion
that slavery wasn't just ducky.

I should also warn you that section 4, paragraph 3, of article 5 of
the new patriot act allows wiretapping and "sneak and peek" home
searches of valley-dwelling intellectuals whose contacts can be
linked in five steps or less to either Thomas Jefferson or Kevin Bacon.

So . . . to sum up . .  ONE word:  James Madison.  Just four steps
away from Bacon . . . and, probably from that other guy as well.

Hrrmmph.

Dan