From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:57:14 -0400
Herb,

You are committing the sin that you accuse others of ... lots of maybes in
your remark, none of which you can prove. You can't even prove that there
was a red-headed slave on the property. A name doesn't establish any fact
whatsoever. You seem anxious to jump on almost anything that could be made
into an excuse for Jefferson's paternity.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org