From:
Ray Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:57:31 -0500
I'm tired of this bogeyman -  the so-called "PC Police..."   In reality,
it is conservative, uptight, stodgy folks who Never could laugh at
themselves and its folks like that that are at the center of this
particular issue and many others.  These types were here long ago and
they continue to populate the world - just look at the field of
candidates running for the Republican nomination.

As John Lennon said.. " i'm sick and tired of hearing things from
uptight-short sighted-narrow minded hypocrites" from "Gimmie Some
Truth", 1971.

--
Ray Bonis
Special Collections and Archives